Thursday 2 February 2017

Makeup | She got Engaged!

Stunned -
Amazed -
Speechless.

Few days before the actual day
She asked me to do her makeup on her engagement day
I was like
' are you like for real? '
She said yes.

A night before
I came to her house
To test out the makeup look on her
Based on her makeup inspiration
Guess what
Turned out that she loved it.

The day has arrived
28 January 2017
I did makeup for her engagement day

Different from the makeup trial but luckily she loved it
Majority were stunned when they knew I makeup for her
Glad that they said it was nice
Some of her friends asked me to do their makeups for their big day
I was really surprised
Even though I am not a professional makeup artist
I would love to do again

P/S: She asked me to do for her makeup on her wedding day

X O X O
Nazurah Aurora


No comments:

Post a Comment