Monday 4 April 2016

Adventure: Street Arts @ Hozier Lane


Have you ever gone to a place which makes you feel as if you belong there? Well, I did.
Honestly, it was totally impromptu plan with a friend of mine, Sulynn. We used to be in the same class back in those day when we were in SIS. After a year of not meeting each other, we have decided to meet up in Melbourne itself which was just now. Since I wanted to take a picture of us in a beautiful scenery, she decided to bring me to Hozier Lane.
Short Background
Melbourne is known as one of the world’s great street art capitals due to its unique expressions of art at outdoor locations throughout the city such as Hozier Lane.
Location: Hozier Lane, opposite Federation Square

Review
I think there are art streets that are similar in Singapore such as alleys near Haji Lane. However, I do not have the time to actually go there so I thought why not go to that kind of alleys in Melbourne? Well, my wish came true.
For me, I really like how artistic people actually express their feelings out by doing this. I wish I have that talent so that I can voice out but nah. Well, I will give a rating of 10 out of 10 for this unexpected trip. If you are coming to Melbourne for vacation, do not forget to visit its street arts because I bet you will enjoy taking a lot of pictures like me. Here are pictures of the lane that is full of graphic arts.
 

Outfit
Necklace: Lovisa | Top: New Look | Jacket: Granddad's 
 Jeans: Factorie | Shoes: Adidas Original

Well, that day was my first time trying out a different style of hijab which is called 'turban' style or most Malaysians call it the 'Yuna' style. Before trying this style, I have watched a lot of turban hijab tutorials on YouTube. However, I failed to make it like them so I tried to do my own style. Fortunately, it actually looked good and it stayed put on top of my head. I am happy with the result of it. Now, I am currently improving on how I style my turban. If you are curious of how I do, you can always tweet me so I can do a tutorial on it soon InshaAllah. I will sign off with my favourite shot for that day.
Xoxo, Nazurah Aurora

No comments:

Post a Comment