Monday 23 February 2015

REVIEW | BOUQUETCROWNS - FLORAL CROWN


Have you ever feel like wanting to wear a crown like a princess even though your childhood has  actually ended a long time ago? OF COURSE YOU HAVE, ISN'T IT? Don't deny.Well, you do not have to worry because BouquetCrowns' Floral Crown is here to the rescue!



FEATURES OF THIS FLORAL CROWN:

What makes this floral crown different from others is basically you can actually reshape it back when it is out of shape. Not only that, it is adjustable according to your shape of your head as it consists of ribbons for you to tie it at the back. The good thing is you can actually CUSTOMISED it on how you want the floral crown to be. Be it bold or pastel or maybe combination of both! You can choose how big your flower is going to be or vice versa. As for the price range, it is from $12 to $20 (Singapore dollar).


In my opinion, I am so in love with this beautiful floral crown. Even though it is pretty awkward for me to wear it for casual look as it was supposed to wear for special events, I still wear it though because I could not deny the fact that it is just beautiful. I love the features as this kind of floral crown is very unique, different from other floral crowns that I have bought. I just love the fact that I can actually adjust on how I want to put on my head. For me, it is worth buying as the price is affordable so I recommend you girls to buy this beauty. Do not wait because I bet you girls out there will actually love it and wanting more of it. If I were to give a second chance, I will buy it as having just one floral crown in your closet is just not enough.

So, do check it out their Instashop. Type @bouquetcrowns and follow them! They will customise floral crowns based on your liking and for all occasion. So go and follow them.

Thank you @bouquetcrowns for the lovely gift. I really appreciate it so much and not regret accepting it at all. 

Signing off,
Xoxo Nazurah Aurora



No comments:

Post a Comment