Tuesday 2 December 2014

Review on Alive Museum

One of my wishlist that I should go in Singapore has been crossed out. Guess what the place is?! Well, it would take all of you awhile to actually search for the answer but not to worry because I will tell you as I am so excited for it. The place is actually Alive Museum, one of the most attractive places that people should go if they are in Singapore.

Alive Museum is a newly opened museum that consists of 82 paintings altogether and all of them are 3D paintings. The unique thing about it is when you take pictures of the painting, it creates illusion visually. Cool, isn't it? Well, it costs about $25/person (Singapore dollar). Some people would actually think it is costly but I can guarantee that it will be worth your money. For a person like me that actually hates going to museums as I think it is such a waste of time and it will make me bored easily, Alive Museum makes my perspective of mind changed. I bet all of you will enjoy yourself when you go to Alive Museum because I did.

Enough of the typing, so here comes the pictures!!
Opps, these are JUST some of the paintings! If I post all the pictures, there is no point for you to go so just a sneak peek. *chuckles* but amazing, isn't it? Did I make all of you want to go there? If I did, YAY because you need to go no matter what! Do not miss out this awesome museum that will actually make you satisfied with the money that you have paid. If not, I just hope I did. 

For more information, you can actually go to their website which is www.alivemuseum.sg :)

Before I end this, I would like to thank these 2 people that have actually made this adventure one of the best one for me. Thank you so much. 

To all of you that actually reads my blog, thank you for reading and giving me so much support. I really love all of you. I feel so honored and touched because I really thought no one would want to read it but thank you again.

Hmm, where shall I go for my next adventure? Make sure mention me at Twitter and comment on my Instagram pictures because I will reply you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment